Monitor Net Traffic

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed Sep 10 15:44:42 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:

>     My only problem with your terminology I have seen is where you call
> a partition a hard drive. But I will keep looking :-)
>
> Karl

I do not call a partition a hard drive. I say 'mounting a drive' just
like nearly everyone else on this and every other list do.  It's
understood it's a drive with one partition on it.  If you can't get that
through your head, that's not my problem.

No one but you seems to have an issue with this terminology.  Good
grief, even my 9 year old daughter knows what I mean.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support