What sound editor

komputes komputes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:35:05 UTC 2008

Knapp wrote:
> http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup
>
> BTW I don't use pulse audio and thus I avoid it.
>
> At the bottom of the page there are a bunch of links to "Other
> Programs". Click along and find a bunch of info.
> http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tips
>
> Good luck. Linux has some holes in this area for sure. You might want
> to look into a live disk for this also that is set up with jack.
> http://distrowatch.com/

I love Audacity - A great sound editor (but kind of broken in Hardy).
I've been quite frustrated at the way Audacity doesn't play well with
devices due to PulseAudio. I'm hoping this will be fixed soon so I don't
have to keep booting into past releases or other operating systems just
so that I can record something.

-komputes