ps2pdf

Linda Hanigan haniganwork at earthlik.net
Fri Sep 5 21:13:52 UTC 2008

Hi,
   Currently all my programs have output for printing that are in HP
PCL5 or HP PGL. I am working on rewriting them so they create postscript
files instead so we are less vendor specific and so I can run a simple
conversion to send them as pdf files for customers that want their
invoice emailed etc. I have had good luck opening the postscript files
with evince but when I convert them using ps2pdf and view them they have
huge top margins. Does anyone know where I should look for a solution to
this.
                               Thanks
                               Linda