rolling Firefox back to 2.x

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:03:12 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Florian Diesch <diesch at spamfence.net> wrote:
> "Brian McKee" <brian.mckee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm still curious what's supposed to be wrong with sqlite?  It's
>> arguably the most common piece of software in the world - period.
>
> Information you deleted may still be visible in the SQLite file until
> it gets overwritten.

Ah, OK - but information on the hard drive that has been deleted may
still be visible until it gets over-written.  Choosing mork over
sqlite is missing the point as far as I can see.  Now I understand all
the various comments about RAM based profiles etc.

Somebody told me once you have to first 'choose your level of
paranoia'.   More and more I'm seeing how true that is.

Brian