rolling Firefox back to 2.x

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Thu Sep 4 16:24:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 10:44:01AM -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
> Oh sorry.  I thought you were smarter than that.  Telling somebody to stfu
> because you don't like what he's saying, is insulting.

    First off I didn't tell him to STFU.  Secondly it had nothing to do with
me not liking what he was saying.  It was that what he was saying was
incorrect, rude and insulting.

> > I already told him he was wrong in a light-hearted
> > tone.

> No, you didn't.  And light-hearted tones never come through on the Internet,
> anyway.

    Yes, I did.  And yes, they do.  Apparently not to you but I get quite a
bit of humor from people on these lists all the time.

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       | main connection to the switchboard of souls.