Linux printing on a windows network, where to start

Chris Jeffries chris at candm.org.uk
Thu Sep 4 07:43:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 08:25 +0100, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com
wrote:
> Re: Linux printing on a windows network, where to start

Not sure what you mean by 'that' in '.... however, at the terminal when
i write that, i totally get unknown command!'.

If 'that' refers to 'App prog | ghostscript | network transport |
pri....', it was not meant to be a command, rather a view of what would
be happening.

I am sorry that I cannot give exact steps because I do not know them.

I think you have two choices at this stage.
1)Just try a search in the archive on the website - you may find the
original posting (not by me) or
2) wait until someone who can give specifics turns up.

--
Chris
------