rolling Firefox back to 2.x

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Sep 2 05:29:42 UTC 2008

NoOp wrote:
> Then I'd recommend:
> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+Support+Home+Page
> and

    Uhm, why?  Are you under the mistaken impression that I am the original
poster?  I am not.  I was only asking for Dotan to clarify that the issues
with the not-so-AwesomeBar was addressed in case he had found something that I
was unaware of.  Then you replied with the same "fix" that was discredited
hours after it was posted prior to FF3.0 losing the beta tag.

    I don't need the above.  I've been there.  I know the issues.  I work
around them.  I'd rather not have to hence my question to Dotan.  Please,
unless you have something *meaningful* to contribute, don't reply.