Ubuntu sources problems

Ashley Benton chuaukantli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:33:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:12 AM, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org>wrote:

> On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 22:21 -0400, Ashley Benton wrote:
> > I am trying to downloads 7.10 to burn it on dvd. If that works, I'll
> > update to 8.04 from here.
>
> Huh? Why don't you donwload 8.04 and install that right away?

I followed some of the posts and apparently from what I understood a few
people had troubles to install when using directly 8.04. I have only one dvd
left so I guess I didn't want to take the risk to be unable to install
tonight. I will certainly downloads 8.04 and try the DVD later this month.
In the meantime I am now installing 7.10 so I guess the problem is solved
Thank you
Meg