Intrepid Blues

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 21:34:21 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com>  said:
>     Does anyone know if the Intrepid servers have any nVidia
> software? Where do you look? I seem to have a nVidia control panel
> but it doesn't seem to do anything. What do you need to do with that?

I'd like to help, Karl, but Intrepid set up my nVidia GeForce 7600 GS
without any effort on my part.  Someone suggested envyng.  It did help
me on my 8.04 installation.  Maybe it could help you, too.

Oh, check under <System><Administration><Hardware Drivers> first.  It
holds the installation protocols for the nVidia drivers, AFAICT.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes