Ubuntu custom iso: unable to install, root password required!

maina at mullard.co.ke maina at mullard.co.ke
Wed Oct 29 04:01:12 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I have created a custom ubuntu iso, after burning it on the dvd and
for administrator(root) password when i click on install icon on the
desktop and it is not accepting the root password from the original
system.

Any advice/solution/wayout will be highly apprecited

Distro is 7.04 fully updated/upgraded. I used remastersys to create the iso

$ sudo remastersys dist.

Regards.
Maish.