Version

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Oct 28 19:38:33 UTC 2008

    This morning I decided to d/l 8.10 and the web page looked normal
and I started to get this:

ubuntu-8.10-rc-desktop-i386.iso

I now wonder what rc stands for? I got Hardy when it was still Beta and
with a lot of updates it is now perfect. It will be here in 1 hour and 2
minutes.

    I will get it loaded today and expect no problems. I am lazy and
still have a lousy nVidia computer which was/is still a problem. I am
thinking of now building a new computer with the other motherboard I
bought. It will be real cheap now days with the Recession in full swing :-)

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User