kde 4

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:17:10 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:12 PM, en0f <en0f at bokey.mine.nu> wrote:
> Kjetil Halvorsen wrote:
>> Hola!
>>
>> Finally I have the RC running, with kde 4, and is VERY disappointed.
>> Earlier, kde was better than gnome at least because the screen was light and
>> easy to read.
>> Now, with kde 4, I need new lenses to be able to read the screen! What can I
>> do to get back to the look & feel from kde 3?
>
> Menu > System Settings > Display
>
> --
>        en0f

Many times on an update my computer has switch from the Nvidia drivers
to the nv driver and everything gets really blurry. Also has the
resolution setting for the screen changed? A last think to check is
the way the fonts are rendered. I don't know much about that but the
setting is in there somewhere.

Good luck!

--
Douglas E Knapp