Login password

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 06:47:49 UTC 2008

That's been covered this month on the list very thoroughly. Just open the October archives and search(find on this page) for lost password or just scan through the list and you'll find it. You'll have to start up in recovery mode and gain a root terminal where you can change the user name and password.
Good Luck,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net