Problem with router

Pat pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:24:41 UTC 2008

I have a wireless Belkin router that I just purchased last Saturday. It
is the second wireless router I've had in a few months. The first one
was a TP-LINK. Both work fine for a while then quit. The router appears
to connect, I get an IP address through DHCP and I can ping outside
sites, but I can't get online. This happens even if I make a direct
connection with a cable. If I take my laptop to another wireless
connection site I can get on no problem so it seems to me the issue must
be with my router. But this has happened to 2 different routers. When I
connect to the router itself it says it is online. So why is my
connection not getting through. This is very frustrating. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

--
Pat Brown

pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
www.pabrown.ca

L.A. Heat & L.A. Mischief, hotter than ever!