Upgradeing to 8.10RC

Peter N Spotts pspotts at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 14:29:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:46:43 -0500
Chris <racerx at makeworld.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Just wanted to drop a kudos line to the dev folks. I opted to upgrade
> my 8.04 install to 8.10RC - was a flawless  upgrade and everything
> (that is important to me) works just dandy (did I expect anything
> less?!)
>
> Time to play a spell with ecryptfs...
>
> Thanks again folks and great job!

I second Chris's message. On-line upgrade went perfectly on this end
for Xubuntu!

With best regards and many thanks!

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"