help

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:09:29 UTC 2008

Hello Frank

2008/10/23 FRANK SHARROW <atexasattitude at yahoo.com>:
> many months ago i had a heart attack and was laid up for many months i am
> just now getting back on line but i can't log on as i have forgotten my user
> name and password can you help me??????

Go to this page:

Scroll to the bottom of that page till you see this phrase:

"To unsubscribe from ubuntu-users, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"
immediately under that phrase, you can give in the e-mail address from
which you sent your message to the list:
atexasattitude at yahoo.com
After giving in that address, hit the button 'unsubscribe or edit
options'. Than, you will receive an e-mail with your password and user
name.

The same mail will also tell you how to what to do if you want to
change your password, user name or anything else.

Respectfully Yours,

Bas.

Viaconsensus
Bas G. Roufs M.A.