Just for fun

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Oct 22 00:43:35 UTC 2008

steve wrote:

    Steve did you have REAL 360K floppies? That was later for me. I had
a genuine copy of an IBM Personal Computer from Japan with a mysterious
Phoenix BIOS, whatever that was :-)

    It had 2 floppy drives with 64K byte of RAM. The operating system
was on one floppy and the work was on the other. It was a REAL Powerhouse!

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User