Could someone please explain this bug to me?

Charlie Kravetz cjk at
Sun Oct 19 22:05:17 UTC 2008

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:10:54 +0200
"Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen at> wrote:

> From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen at>
> To: ubuntu-users. <ubuntu-users at>
> Subject: Could someone please explain this bug to me?
> Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:10:54 +0200
> I filed this bug:
> (Language cannot be added, even though it has been installed)
> It was marked as a dupe, and I do not understand the relation between
> what I filed and he bug that it was marked a dupe of. I do not want to
> pollute Launchpad with redundant questions, so could someone explain
> on-list how the bugs are related? Thanks!
> --
> Dotan Cohen
> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
Basicall, it says your bug 280724 is invalid because Kubuntu does not
support Hebrew language. It is a duplicate of bug 281779 because 281779
said the same thing. "Every language needs an entry.desktop file
in /usr/share/locale-langpack/<lang> is this the case?" I think it
says if there is no entry.desktop, there is no language support for the

good luck,

- --
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914          []
Never let anyone steal your DREAM.           []
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)