[Media] 8.04 Servers - Wikipedia

Bo Grimes boslists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:12:54 UTC 2008

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Bo Grimes wrote:
>> You quoted only the last thing I wrote and then argued my point against
>> me.  Since you are arguing against a straw man, I'll let him reply.
>
>    Sorry, I did not argue against a straw man.  I argued against you.  Unless
> you're made of straw...

No, you ignored every point I made, acted as if I didn't make them, and
then made them back at me.  You took my RTFMers literally (i.e. people who
just type RTFM) instead of as an attitude, and you over-snipped my post
preventing anyone from actually recalling what my point was.

If you wish to discuss it further, please email me off list.  I thought I
might indulge the patience of subscribers once with my off topic reply and
apologized for doing so.  I felt obligated to reply that you had not
replied to the substance of my post, but I won't continue making a
hypocrite of myself as I was the one who chastised another for bringing
this off topic thread back to life.

<sniffling> And "Yes, I am made of [straw]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWrwJbHQNlM