[Media] 8.04 Servers - Wikipedia

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:40:49 UTC 2008

2008/10/18 Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com>:
> Sorry to have to disagree with you but being a rude ass is being a
> rude ass. No amount of knowledge makes it OK. It is against the list
> policies also.
>
> We are not anyone's dogs that need kicking.

I never said that it was OK. I said that that behaviour was the norm
until a short while ago, and that the more experienced among us had
'grown up' in that atmosphere. I do not like it either, but pretending
that it was never the norm is ridiculous.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il