Restore latest kernel

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Oct 17 15:19:59 UTC 2008

NoOp wrote:
> On 10/17/2008 06:40 AM, Mark Haney wrote:
>
>> Your 'advice' (and I use the term VERY LOOSELY) to re-install the kernel
>> was unnecessary and backed up with no explanation for WHY it should be
>> necessary.  Unless you can provide me with a reason for why you thought
>> it was a corrupt KERNEL and not just a bad module, keep your mouth shut.
>
> Actually it was my advise for Mike to simply reinstall the kernel. He
> asked how to do it, I showed him how. If you've a problem with that then
> adress it with me.

Actually, NoOp, I didn't really see your post as advice that he should
re-install as much as how to do so.  I don't have any problem at all
with telling him how to do it, that was never my intention, I just
wanted to find out if that was even necessary before doing so.

Your posts are always more informative (and therefore useful) than
people like Karl's.  (Even when I might disagree with them.)

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support