OT: Request for Assistance

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:42:31 UTC 2008

Dax
Thanks for the links. I'm looking into those at the moment. I'm also looking
into the comp.lang.java group (thanks Ken!).
We've already got the next assignement - build a web site with
java/ajax...same minimal instruction, same maximum expectations...

Regards,
Jack

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Dax Solomon Umaming