Restore latest kernel

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Oct 17 13:42:12 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Derek Broughton wrote:
>> Mike Adolf wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks, but you need to read my original post.
>>>
>> Never mind Karl... He tries, but he really doesn't have a clue.
>>
>     Derek your a case too. You send this message AFTER the cause for
> this that you quote is over. As a matter of fact I and many others DID
> have to read his original post.
>
>     Derek you need to learn when it's best to say nothing. This is most
> of the time.
>
> Karl

Boy, that's the pot calling the kettle black.  You had no business
posting 'yeah I think so too' without any other information to help the
OP with his kernel problem.

You can go back over 99% of your posts and say they are all either
pointless or uninformative.  So, unless you have ANYTHING more
constructive to add, stop wasting bandwidth by posting.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support