Restore latest kernel

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 02:17:37 UTC 2008

On 10/16/2008 06:25 PM, H.S. wrote:
> Mike Adolf wrote:
>>>
>> Yes, I tried tvtime which was working with an older tv wonder analog
>
> May I ask which card it was? I have a old Ati TV Wonder and was
> wondering if somebody has that working in a Linux box.
>
> Regars.

Raises hand. I have an old ATI AIWPro that I stick in a test box every
now and again; can't remember the exact model when fired up, but the
chip shows ATIWPRO 44602-103. It worked & actually connected to the
cable TV just fine. Only problem is that I needed to figure out how to
connect sound to it & pulled it to test another graphics card. If I get
ambitious tomorrow I'll stick it back into a test box & let you know how
it goes.