OT: Request for Assistance

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:28:31 UTC 2008

I know this is OT for the list, but I am embroiled in a Java class at the
moment with an instructor that, well, for lack of better terms, is not
exactly "teaching" the course.
I have an assignment that requires building a CRUD app with a database.
I have the user interface built to my liking, and the data side is really
not a problem, since database architecture is one of my strong skills.
But filling in the details of the code has been driving me off the edge for
a week or more now. When I have asked for help from the instructor, the
reply is
"Oh, you've been a great student in your other classes, it will come to you
eventually"... (I have the email if you are in doubt about this)...
If anyone out there in the community is strong in building Java apps and has
a little time to critique some code and throw me a few pointers, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Regards,
Jack