Rotate nVidia monitors?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 22:28:26 UTC 2008

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 15:20 -0400, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
>> I'll give it a whirl tonight when I get home...
>> But on this desktop machine, with an nVidia (using TwinView) I don't
>> have the rotate option. Rather, I do, but the only choice is Normal...
>
> Ah, got it :)

	Okay, looked without the external LCD hooked up, and still normal is
the only rotate option. NVSettings has it configured for seperate X
screens, not TwinView. And here's what it is: GeForce FX Go5200 (GPU 0 )

	Time to try tweaking the xorg.conf file, seems like...?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818