Rotate nVidia monitors?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 19:20:38 UTC 2008

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 14:15 -0400, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
>> 	Hadn't thought of that last night, and I forgot to mention that I did
>> see that in my searching before I sent the message.
>> 	However, I'm not positive that'll work. On this machine, another nVidia
>> (NV64), the drop-down is there, but Rotate is not an option. Only normal...
>
> It seems you didn't try it. May I ask why not?
> FWIW, it even works for me with the free radeon driver on an ATi card,
> so you might have a chance ...

	Of course you may ask! :) Simple, I didn't notice it before... I'll
give it a whirl tonight when I get home...
	But on this desktop machine, with an nVidia (using TwinView) I don't
have the rotate option. Rather, I do, but the only choice is Normal...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,