[Intrepid] Re: How to change resolution of login screen (i.e. gdm)?

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 21:21:57 UTC 2008

On 10/13/2008 02:08 PM, Chris G wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 01:44:15PM -0700, NoOp wrote:

>> @Chris: use the following to set for your specific monitor:
>>
>> gksu displayconfig-gtk
>>
> displayconfig-gtk isn't available for 8.10 as far as I can see.#

You didn't say you were running a beta version of Ubuntu.

*Please* put [Intrepid] in the subject line if you are using Intrepid so
that folks running standard released versions of Ubuntu do not waste
their time offering suggestions on something they may no have installed,
and so those that *do* have Intrepid installed can help instead.