New Ubuntu user

Esterhuizen, Dawid Dawid.Esterhuizen at afgri.co.za
Fri Oct 10 10:44:20 UTC 2008

Good day,

I am growing increasingly tired of MS products and have always wanted to
be in a position where I can start experimenting with open source and
discovered your site from where I am currently busy downloading the
install.

I would just like to enquire if I am correct, seeing that the download
is an msi, if I assume then that I would have to install Ubuntu from
within an existing Win O/S and consequently it would not be of a
bootable nature?

Groete/Regards

Dawid Esterhuizen

Service Engineer

267 West Street

AFGRI Building

Centurion

Tel:        012 683 5367

Mobile:   083 275 0692

Fax:       0866341746

E-mail:    Dawid.Esterhuizen at Gijima.com
<mailto:Dawid.Esterhuizen at Afgri.co.za>

Darkness cannot be created, it is merely the abscence of light.