Wireless device (Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG) not working on Ubuntu LTS 8.04

Ashish Vijaywargiya vijaywargiya.ashish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:09:33 UTC 2008

Initially when I installed Ubuntu LTS 8.04 before 1 week on my laptop
then everything was working fine related to Wireless device.
I was able to access the internet via my Wireless network card.
But after that I took the update of Ubuntu now I am not able to join
the Wireless network device.

The details of my wireless device is :- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
Any hint to troubleshoot the wireless network device ?
.
--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India