Intrepid, EeePc 1000, how to disable tapping on touchpad?

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 7 14:54:42 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Mario Vukelic
<mario.vukelic at dantian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 15:23 -0400, Mauricio Hernandez Z. wrote:
>> So Intrepid is happily running on Eeepc 1000h, however, I'd like to
>> disable the #$%@ tapping of the touchpad, not only when typing but for
>> good.
>
> Menu System > Preferences > Mouse > tab Touchpad

hehehe, Mario. That's the thing. There's neither the tab nor the
option to disable touchpad via GUI. And when reading Xorg.conf there's
almost no information about keyboard, mouse, or anything, just default
screen.

Right now, I  am trying to build my xorg.conf manually.

I was used to build it via "dpkg-reconfigure" but with intrepid that
command does almost nothing.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]