NetworkManager

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sat Oct 4 11:49:10 UTC 2008

Olá Karl e a todos.

On Saturday 04 October 2008 07:05:17 Karl Auer wrote:
> /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf

There are some nasty bugs with dhclient and NM.
You can either look them up on LP, and ping asac to see if he can help fix them, or try NM0.7 to see if they were fixed.
There is a PPA for Hardy, if you wanna try it:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/network-manager/ubuntu hardy main

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net