Time Zones in Separate clocks on the Desktop

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 01:42:08 UTC 2008

On 10/04/2008 05:35 AM, Charlie Kravetz wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:55:23 +0530
> "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ashish at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do we have some software in Ubuntu repository to set the Time Zones in
>> Separate clocks on the Desktop ?
>>
>> --
>> Ashish Vijaywargiya
>> Indore (M.P), India
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore
>>

> How about gworldclock? It's in Synaptic Package Manager, but I have not
> used it.

Works quite well.

Another suggestion (as Mario suggested); simply click the clock applet
that is already installed, select locations, edit, and add more
locations. Your current time will always be displayed, and you can
typically get 3 locations on a 1024x768 display with no problems - 4 if
you close appointments & weather.