Sound in Intrepid (RESOLVED)

Jim Smith jim at oz.net
Sun Oct 5 15:58:47 UTC 2008

After a semi sleepless night considering this problem and some pulling
of thinning hair, I decided to open up Synaptic to see what sound
related files were installed. I then reinstalled almost everything
related to Pulseaudio, & ALSA then restarted and my sound was back.
Something was lost in the dist-upgrade I suppose. Sort of a shotgun
approach, but it worked this time.

Thanks to those who considered this problem with me.

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............