kde4 mouse problem

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 00:13:37 UTC 2008

>Has anyone had the problem of >the mouse just disappearing >from kde4.1?

Wait wait wait... I had this exact problem last month with VIA integrated graphics... I can't remember the fix. Bummer.

Ok, basically this. It's not KDE problem, it's Xorg related. You have to suppress Xorg's hardware cursor and use software cursor instead. Now the problem was I can't remember the line I modify in xorg.conf. Sorry. Looks like you have to googling a bit.

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Barat 12210
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465
Web http://www.jpnn.com