installation failure

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Oct 3 22:25:29 UTC 2008

ton.groenestein wrote:
> Dear KArl
>
> The installation is from a Linux DVD called LXFSDVD14. The version is 8.04 ubuntu. The step 4 i mentioned is indead step 4 from the installation procedure.

OK take the other people's advice. That you have is the Ubuntu that
becomes a part of Windows. When you get the size set to what you want
the system will reboot. When it comes back up click on the Ubuntu tab
and it will take 15-20 minutes to load more things and then your good to go.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User