sony-ericsson w300i dont connect

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Fri Oct 3 04:49:40 UTC 2008

Glad it works!

But... the tail -f /var/adm/messages ... you do before connecting the
phone... and you watch the output WHILE connecting the phone. :)

In any case, the fact that it works is great. These things (modern
phones with FLASH storage and EVDO modems) just tend to work nowadays
with modern operating systems like Ubuntu.

Gilles.