how to burn DVD5 movie onto DVD9, help me urgently(urgent!!!!)

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 3 02:52:26 UTC 2008

On 10/02/2008 07:21 PM, Nay Myo Win wrote:
> can't anyone reply to my question yet??
>
> Barestro has no option for that!!! in Nero burning rom there is option for
> burning type. but on windows, i still can't know how to burn onto DVD9

And that question would be what? You didn't ask one regarding the
subject here.

Look, you've been around since 2007 - Ubuntu server list is an example -
this is you right?

<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-server/2007-October/000881.html>
[Ubuntu is fucking nothing coz it lacks that services in its installer CD]

Further you've never responded to the responses regarding your "how to
play .swf file on ubuntu, hardy" posts.

Please stop trolling this list or at least figure out how to receive

You've been cc'd on this response because you do not seem to receive,
read, or understand responses via the list. Please don't reply directly
to my email address; instead reply via the list at
ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com