Canon MF4150 multi-function printer experiences?

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 20:53:37 UTC 2008

Folks,

I am considering purchasing a Canon MF4150 printer. As part of the
investigation I have read some of the forum information that leads me to
believe that this printer CAN be supported, however, not easily...

I have also located a package that has support for it, at least as far
as I have been able to discover. This package, BrightQ Pro
is supported under Ubuntu, however, I can not tell for sure whether or
not there is a fee that must be paid in order to use it.

I therefore am reluctant to get the printer. What has the experience of
the group been with regards to the printer and/or the BrightQ Pro software?

Regards,
Jay

--

Jay Ridgley