Pkg Download Slowness

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 20:32:51 UTC 2008

Leonard Chatagnier <lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net>  said:
> Well, that was simple wasn't it.  Now, I get to slap myself on the
> side of my head again-:) All one need to know then is the time in the
> country selected. I could probably figure that out-:) Funny how we(me
> at least) forget what we don't use every day. Thanks Cybe.

You betcha.  We can't all remember everything all the time.  That's
what list friends are for!  Besides, I'm fairly certain that I've
forgotten more than I've ever known by now.
BTW, you may also want to try out gworldclock for the time zone
availability of countries around the world.  Maybe sunclock for cool
visual representation of same.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.