No subject

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 25 22:14:45 UTC 2008

elmo wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>> Leif Gregory wrote:

>>> Hit ALT-F2
>>>
>>> Type gfloppy
>>>

>>     I did not know that. And it works, if only I had a floppy drive :-)
>>
>> Karl
>>

> External floppy drives are available.   Mine works fine in ubuntu.
>
> elmo

ok, this thread peaked my curiosity.  other than maybe having an ancient
floppy around with data you may need to recover.... what is a floppys
purpose anymore?  I remember using them in high school on IIc's,.....
...never mind now Im dating myself...., anyway, just curious.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com