Cordless Optical Mouse

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Nov 25 19:39:59 UTC 2008

    For my birthday I bought for my wife to give me a Logitech Cordless
Optical Mouse. Now the box says it works with Windows to include Vista,
MAC and you can get drivers for both from the Logitech web page.

    It has a small thing you plug into the USB port of your little
laptop with Intrepid running. At first nothing happens. The you press a
button on the computer connected and the mouse at the same time.

    Suddenly the new mouse replaced the poor mouse on the laptop!
Logitech doesn't claim to support Linux but it does, as usual. The
wireless mouse works just fine.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI