Help - Adding size to a document? More security

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at
Sun Nov 23 15:53:47 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Manuel Gomez <mgdpz1 at> wrote:
> Hi, i would like to add more size to a document to avoid hackers. If the
> size is too big, troyans won't download the archive (it would take days
> and days...)

A unique, if ineffctual idea I guess!

> How could i do this? I am using "SFX compiler" for join an archive (3
> gb, for example) with my documents, but i would like to know how its
> done.

So you're planning on inflating the size of "documents" to make them
less attractive to "trojans" to download them?

If you're worried about this (and it seems a little bizarre) what you
should be doing is looking at protecting your machine with a firewall,
securing any wireless networks you have, encrypting your documents
with something like PGP and enly decrypting them when you need to
amend or view them. Adding gigabytes of size to them isn't with rogue
data isn't going to have any effect.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0