OO.o CALC SUM() GIVES WRONG ANSWER

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 02:51:47 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all offering help, it's much appreciated.
However, NoOp just pointed out that my TI calculator needs a battery as he verified the sum() was correct using a calculator in ubuntu. However, to give myself some credit, I did verify the sum using the TI calculator several times and it reproduced exactly each time; not exactly acting like a weak battery. I even tried the sum on SpeedCrunch in kde4 but it didn't like my algebra. I will download more ubuntu calculators looking for one that understands algebra and try verifying the sum() as I'm still a little suspicious of OO.o. Anyway, please ignore this thread unless unless I repost with new info.
Thanks All,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net