A plea to the list - post trimming

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:30:38 UTC 2008

Will people PLEASE trim posts when replying.

I spend something like 9 hours a week sitting on a train - this is a
great time for me to catch up on the list via my phone. As it's a
phone it has a small screen and I also pay for data downloads over a
relatively slow connection.

When someone posts a 90 line email, quoting reams and reams of text
which is not actually required to put the reply into context, it's
astoundingly annoying.

Please trim posts to something sensible - all you need to quote is
enough info to put your reply in context. The entire thread thus far
is overkill, adds nothing to the discussion and means everyone else
has to scroll to the bottom of the entire message to see "Thanks" (and
you will be bottom posting won't you!)

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0