Dual Screen Mode

pkaplan1 at comcast.net pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 21:06:35 UTC 2008

I found the link to the xrandr 1.2 wiki to be helpful.

But it looks like you have 2 external monitors on a single video card. Does the card support this? If you are using separate cards, you might have to define separate busses?

You might also see if you can get the desired configuration with 8.10 which has X 1.5.

Can you post your xorg.conf?