Intrepid screen resolution messed up

Steven Davies-Morris sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Mon Nov 17 05:33:13 UTC 2008

Samuel Rohde wrote:
> Well, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, it seems like I fix
> it for one person but then it doesn't look right for the other. So
> tell me, how can I make the e-mail look the way you want it? What
> do you mean don't top post? Where should I type the reply?

At the end (bottom) of the post. After snipping anything not relevant
or not necessary for the continuation of the thread. "Top posting" is
what you have been doing, sticking your response at the top of the
email. Which makes the thread much harder to read and follow and
confusing when people try to offer constructive advice.
NP: nothing