live games from chess olympiad

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:27:27 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Kjetil Halvorsen <kjetil1001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 18:41, David Curtis <dcurtis at uniserve.com> wrote:
>> On Saturday 15 November 2008 10:47:48 Kjetil Halvorsen wrote:
>>> Hola!
>>>
>>> I was tryiong to follow the live games from the chess olympiad in
>>> Bremen, but it does not work! The page ask me to install java,
>>> but I have java installed.
>>>
>> URL?
> http://schachlive.dresden2008.de/live.team.games.m.eng.html

Please reply below the quoted text ;)

That URL works for me in Intrepid 8.10.  I have the following JRE and
plug-in installed:

i A sun-java6-bin                   - Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 (
i A sun-java6-jre                   - Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 (
i   sun-java6-plugin                - The Java(TM) Plug-in, Java SE 6

What is the output of 'java -version'?

My output:
$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_10"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 11.0-b15, mixed mode)

Chris