Return "id" of pressed key

Magnus Olsson info at xeroxer.com
Sat Nov 15 19:38:04 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have just installed Ventrilo through Wine in Ubuntu 8.10.
As most people I have a problem with that the push-to-talk key only
works with one of the Wine windows focused.
To fix this I downloaded ventriloctrl that should fix these problems.
When starting ventriloctrl it asks me to input the key id of the key I
want to use to talk.
ventriloctrl gave a few tips on methods on getting this id but none
seems to work for me.
So I thought why not ask here if anybody have an idea of how to get the
id of a certain key.

Best regards,
XeroXer <info at xeroxer.com>