Mouse configuration using hal - Logitech Marble MOuse

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Thu Nov 13 21:30:10 UTC 2008

I have a Logitech Marble Mouse which isrecognised OK by xubuntu 8.10
but isn't configured as I want.

I want the left "little button" to be button 2 (middle button) and I
want the right "little button" to be a left button double click.

Now this is no longer configured in xorg.conf can anyone point me at
documentation of how to do it?  I have found:-

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Logitech_Marblemouse_USB

but that gives me no clue about the double click question though it
does give solutions to the "middle button" question.

--
Chris Green